Experienced New York City Estate Planning Attorney Supports Clients Looking to Make End of Life Plans
Knowledgeable New York lawyer helps people plan for their family’s future
Planning for your financial future and ensuring your affairs are in order at the time of your death are important issues that require careful consideration. At Damien Bosco, P.C., I understand how critical and sensitive these matters can be and help clients throughout the New York City metropolitan area put together effective estate plans and manage probate and estate administration. I have almost 20 years of experience handling estate matters and strive to put the needs of my clients first. Whether you need to draft a will, probate a loved one’s estate or address wrongful acts by a trustee through trust litigation, I will work closely with you to secure the best possible outcome.
Reliable law firm helps clients understand their estate matters
When you are dealing with estate planning concerns and probate issues, you need an attorney who you can count on. Clients in the New York City metropolitan area put their trust in me because I offer:
- A hands-on approach – I will be fully involved in all aspects of your matter and give you the information you need to make informed decisions.
- Innovative thinking – Each estate plan is unique, and I will perform a detailed analysis of your specific situation and develop a will, trust or other document that clearly reflects your wishes.
- Compassionate counselor – I provide continual legal support to ease the stress that sometimes comes with making plans for the future.
Legal advice is key to appropriately addressing estate planning and related issues, and I will use my 20 years of experience to craft the approach best suited to securing your desired outcome.
Responsive advocate represents clients in the New York City metro area
For clients in the New York City metropolitan area, I deliver effective legal representation in the following areas:
- Estate planning – I provide comprehensive support in a variety of estate planning matters, including guardianships and conservatorships, will drafting and the creation of living wills and other advance directives. I will educate you on the best options to settle your financial and personal affairs.
- Trusts and estates – As a seasoned trusts and estates attorney, I will put together the documents you need to ensure your wishes are known and followed. This includes the creation of wills, which can be useful vehicles for transferring assets and potentially avoiding probate.
- Probate – Settling the estate of a loved one through the probate process can be complicated, especially if there are challenges to the will or trust and litigation becomes necessary to solve them. I know how to handle matters before the court and will diligently pursue the best possible outcome.
With my years of experience, I know how to resolve your issues and am available to discuss your goals.
Contact a dedicated New York attorney to schedule a free consultation
At Damien Bosco, P.C., I represent clients throughout the New York City metropolitan area in estate planning, probate and trust matters. Please call 347-507-8755 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my New York office.